Small, efficient, disciplined government with accountability.
- CPA and senior financial services executive for global service firms; currently serve as Head of Financial Services for the USA subsidiary of Infosys Ltd.
- Two-term (eight years) member of Dunwoody City Council
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with extensive financial services experience, Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA), Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Graduate of Wake Forest University
- Married for 33 years to Donna Cannady Nall, content strategy leader for a tech start-up
- Son Adam, graduate of Dunwoody schools and Kennesaw State University, and today an Application Developer
- Daughter Rory, graduate of Dunwoody schools and currently a senior in the Honors College at Georgia State University
- Resident of Dunwoody’s Vernon North neighborhood since 1998.
- Elder and Human Resources Chair, as well as 6-year term as Clerk of Session for Saint Luke’s Presbyterian Church
- Personal Fitness Merit Badge Leader, Boy Scout Troop 764 (Eagle Scout, as is son Adam)
- Tartan Trot 5K/10K fundraiser for Youth missions at St. Luke’s Presbyterian Church
- Recent 3-year Board member of the national Presbyterian Church (USA) Investment & Loan Program