Key Principles: Small, efficient, disciplined government with accountability.
- Vice President with SunTrust Bank
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with extensive financial services experience, Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA), Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Graduate of Wake Forest University
- Married for 29 years to Donna Cannady Nall, digital content strategist for State Farm and community volunteer. Son Adam is a senior at Kennesaw State University’s Southern Polytechnic campus. Daughter Anna Grace is a freshman in the Honors College at Georgia State University. Both children attended Austin Elementary School, Peachtree Charter Middle School, and Dunwoody High School.
- Resident of Dunwoody’s Vernon North neighborhood since 1998.
- Elder and former Clerk of Session for St. Luke’s Presbyterian Church
- Personal Fitness Merit Badge Leader, Boy Scout Troop 764 – Eagle Scout as is son Adam
- Tartan Trot 5K/10K fundraiser for Youth missions at St. Luke’s
- Board member of the national Presbyterian Church (USA) Investment & Loan Program