Small, efficient, disciplined government with accountability.
- CPA and senior financial services executive for global service firms; currently serve as Head of Financial Services for the USA subsidiary of Infosys Ltd.
- Two-term (eight years) member of Dunwoody City Council
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with extensive financial services experience, Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA), Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Graduate of Wake Forest University
- Married for 33 years to Donna Cannady Nall, content strategy leader for a tech start-up
- Son Adam, graduate of Dunwoody schools and Kennesaw State University, and today an Application Developer
- Daughter Rory, graduate of Dunwoody schools and currently a senior in the Honors College at Georgia State University
- Dunwoody public schools family: Austin, Peachtree Charter Middle School, Dunwoody High School (classes of 2011 and 2015); Donna served on and chaired parent councils and charter councils at each school.
- Resident of Dunwoody’s Vernon North neighborhood since 1998.
- Elder and Human Resources Chair, as well as 6-year term as Clerk of Session for Saint Luke’s Presbyterian Church
- Personal Fitness Merit Badge Leader, Boy Scout Troop 764 (Eagle Scout, as is son Adam)
- Tartan Trot 5K/10K fundraiser for Youth missions at St. Luke’s Presbyterian Church
- Recent 3-year Board member of the national Presbyterian Church (USA) Investment & Loan Program
- Helped create the inaugural Dunwoody Police Foundation
- Annual shuttle bus driver for Dunwoody Nature Center Butterfly Festival
- Regularly engage with and support community, neighborhood, and small group organizations including Dunwoody Homeowners Association, Village Mill ROMEOs and Strawberry Festival, the BP Think Tank, Saturday Panera Breakfast Club, Berman Commons talent show judging, Congregation Ariel anniversary celebration, Rotary Club of Dunwoody, Dunwoody Senior Baseball, Spruill Arts Artistic Affair, Dunwoody Nature Center Monarchs and Margaritas, Community Assistance Center, Dunwoody Food Truck Thursdays, Light Up Dunwoody, Lemonade Days, and many other wonderful reasons we have A Better Dunwoody
- Organized fundraising campaign to replace stolen archery equipment at Chesnut ES
- Worked with DeKalb County School District to save the Wildcat Pride gazebo when new trailers planned for Dunwoody High School in Summer 2018 threatened to tear down the gazebo
- Supported the Peachtree Charter Council to preserve and ensure the PCMS Charter renewal in 2016
- Meet regularly with elected parent Advisory Councils and other school support groups to hear concerns and needs of each local school from ES-MS-HS
- Serve on Eagle Scout Boards of Review across multiple troops and districts
- Participate in monthly Dunwoody Chamber of Commerce events
- Support the monthly Community Bike Ride at the starting line
- Annual volunteer for the Dunwoody Woman’s Club Home Tour, which raises funds for their valuable community projects
- Inaugural supporter of Georgians for Local Area School Systems (GLASS) and actively engaged in efforts to gain local control of Dunwoody schools